Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year.I spent over $12K to build our deck.
Trex only offered about 10% of what we paid. We have to pay to have it removed and replaced as well. It will be months or years to get it done at that price. HORRIBLE PRODUCT - NEVER AGAIN!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! HORRIBLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS! all they do is pawn their customers off on others. So much for a 25 year warranty!
why bother! Do NOT use Trex decking - no matter how much you want a composite deck. Use a different manufacturer if you need a composite deck. I have contacted a lawyer and I'm also notifying my local news stations as well.
Trex is in breach of its warranty.:( I recommend boycotting Trex!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- deck replaced no charge to me
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."