Stone Ridge, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year.I spent over $12K to build our deck.

Trex only offered about 10% of what we paid. We have to pay to have it removed and replaced as well. It will be months or years to get it done at that price. HORRIBLE PRODUCT - NEVER AGAIN!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! HORRIBLE BOARD OF DIRECTORS! all they do is pawn their customers off on others. So much for a 25 year warranty!

why bother! Do NOT use Trex decking - no matter how much you want a composite deck. Use a different manufacturer if you need a composite deck. I have contacted a lawyer and I'm also notifying my local news stations as well.

Trex is in breach of its warranty.:( I recommend boycotting Trex!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "deck replaced no charge to me" as the author lost $7000. jenniferbielot is overall dissatisfied with Trex Decking and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about decking at Trex Decking was customer service, warranty and ceo Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Trex Decking.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Trex Decking to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Trex Decking?

Comments