Trex Decking - Uneven deck coloring and Trex does not care
I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material.Thought that they were better than that.
While installing my Trex deck, I noticed that the boards were uneven colors. After talking to Trex, they ensured me that the color would all fade to be "closer" in color in 12 months. 24 month plus later and look at the results.
Looks horrible and Trex refuses to do anything about it.As long as it is not covered under one of their warranties or class action lawsuits (there are a few) they will not even talk to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."