Trex Decking - Uneven deck coloring and Trex does not care
I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material.Thought that they were better than that.
While installing my Trex deck, I noticed that the boards were uneven colors. After talking to Trex, they ensured me that the color would all fade to be "closer" in color in 12 months. 24 month plus later and look at the results.
Looks horrible and Trex refuses to do anything about it.As long as it is not covered under one of their warranties or class action lawsuits (there are a few) they will not even talk to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "I purchased a JELD-WEN fiberglass exterior front door from Bay Area Molding & Door which installed the door for me in July 2013. The main reason why I chose..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."