Featured Not resolved
1.5

I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material.Thought that they were better than that.

While installing my Trex deck, I noticed that the boards were uneven colors. After talking to Trex, they ensured me that the color would all fade to be "closer" in color in 12 months. 24 month plus later and look at the results.

Looks horrible and Trex refuses to do anything about it.As long as it is not covered under one of their warranties or class action lawsuits (there are a few) they will not even talk to me.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Trex Decking and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants Trex Decking to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trex Decking decking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trex Decking?

Comments

Our Trex has faded a lot. Don't think I'll buy this product again.