Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.5

I just learned today that Trex is unwilling to compensate me for a sub-standard product with drastically uneven coloring of their decking material.Thought that they were better than that.

While installing my Trex deck, I noticed that the boards were uneven colors. After talking to Trex, they ensured me that the color would all fade to be "closer" in color in 12 months. 24 month plus later and look at the results.

Looks horrible and Trex refuses to do anything about it.As long as it is not covered under one of their warranties or class action lawsuits (there are a few) they will not even talk to me.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product.

Had an Experience with Trex Decking?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Congoleum - Making Repairs after 8 years of Disgust Congoleum "Installed spring 2008. Looked great as I expected. No problems with installers. Within months noticed a gouge from a dropped cooking utensil. Obviously not a good thing for any floor..." Read more Trex Decking Flaking/Rotting Trex Decking "Built our deck in 2004 - deck started to flake/rot 2014 - submitted a claim this year. I spent over $12K to build our deck. Trex only offered about 10%..." Read more VersaTube - Happy Ram VersaTube "After much research, I decided to go with the Versa Tube Grand. I have read the reviews and admit I had the same issue with the free shipping, and never..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Arvest Bank - Closed my account without notice Arvest Bank "I have a treasury check that is deposited into my account every month. Like clock work, it is in there each month, usually every 28 days. I also have an..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more